When I was asked to run for County Commissioner, I thought it would be a great way to serve the community and also, personally, a new learning experience. It has certainly been that and more. What I’ve learned is that there are critical issues facing Calvert County and decisions that will be made that will affect citizens and their families for decades. I want to be part of that process because I want YOU to be part of that process. I want to connect and engage with the people that will be most affected and be your voice. But I need your help. I’ve learned what most people learn when they go through a campaign like this. It takes money and it takes people willing to participate and help. If you trust and believe in my message, please consider contributing to my campaign. You can help by selecting one (or more) of the options on my website.
1. Make a monetary donation. All of the materials and the TV spot you can now view on the website costs money. To get our message out to a wide audience is expensive.
2. Place a sign in your yard or on your property. I will personally bring it by. I really need places on major roads for the 4 X 8 signs as well as yard signs in communities everywhere. This is really important.
3. I have magnetized signs for vehicles if you’d be willing to drive around with my name and face on your car.
4. I also have bumper stickers, buttons, and pamphlets I will be happy to bring by to help advertise the campaign and my areas of focus.
5. I need volunteers to canvass and to man polling places. June 26th will be a very labor intensive day and if you could spare a couple of hours to be at a polling place it would be very helpful.
If you are interested in any of these ways to help, please CLICK HERE.
Anything you could do to help us across the finish line on June 26th would be greatly appreciated.
I would really like the opportunity to run against the District 1 incumbent in November.
Thank you very much!!